XPF High/Low-Pass Filter Colour
- Full Kit
- Step-by-Step Guide
The XPF adds simple, transparent high- or low-pass filter to your Colour Palette.
- Includes components for five filters:
- 40Hz HPF
- 80Hz HPF
- 160Hz HPF
- 8kHz LPF
- 16kHz LPF
- Only 11 components to solder
- Source your own components for any cutoff frequency
- Compatible with the Colour 500 Palette
- Full, step-by-step assembly instructions and guaranteed support
Real analog plugins.
Colour is a new format for analog audio gear designed for and by the DIY community. We took our favorite sounding analog circuits and put them on modules that are small, affordable, and swappable.
The Colour format consists of Colours and Palettes:
Colours are ultra-compact, pluggable analog circuit blocks that impart various types of analog color. Check out our ever-growing selection of Colours. Colours can be designed and released by anyone.