Colour Palette Stepped Controls Add-on (Discontinued)
This kit is discontinued as of February 2016. Please see the Colour 500-Series Palette mkII, which features stepped controls.
Upgrade your Colour Palette's Saturation and Trim for precise stereo matching and quick recall with the Stepped Controls Add-on kit. The Add-on kit replaces the Palette's stock potentiometers with industrial-quality, 11-position Grayhill rotary switches and 1% tolerance, metal-film resistors. The kit is designed specifically for the Colour 500-Series Palette and requires no modifications to the Palette's front panel or circuit board.
Each Add-on kit includes two sets of switches and parts.
- Easily match settings between two Colour Palettes for stereo processing
- Quickly recall sessions
- Employs ultra-sturdy, US-made Grayhill switches
- 2x Grayhill, 11-position switches
- 2x Printed circuit boards
- Metal-film resistors
- 2x 3-pin headers
- 2x 1/8" to 1/4" shaft adapters
- 2x Mounting brackets
- 4x Mounting screws