Hi DIYers, we can't tell you how much we appreciate your continued support through this crisis. We feel extremely lucky to be able to provide you with something fun and constructive to do during your quarantine. This page reflects the latest changes in our usual operations as we adjust to our new reality. Stay safe!
- Yes we are shipping!
- Shipping may be slower than stated times. We will make every effort within 1-3 business days, but can not guarantee this.
- USPS is operating with significant delays. We always drop USPS shipments at the post office the day after we create the label. It may take a few days for the shipment to show up in their system. There's nothing we can do about this. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Stock levels: We are receiving, building and stocking products; our stock levels may be impacted by staffing and/or supply chain challenges.
- Assembly lead times: We are building as quickly as we can. Staffing changes may result in increased lead times for products we assemble in-house, though we hope to avoid this as much as possible.
Support and Contacting Us
- As they say on those phone recordings we're "experiencing an unusually high volume" of emails. We're doing our best to keep up, but please allow us 1-2 days to respond.