Shipping and Return Policy
We will ship our DIY kits almost anywhere in the world. All packages are shipped via your selected shipping method within 1-3 business days.
- All packages are shipped within 1-3 business days of your order.
- Packages are shipped via USPS.
- USPS First Class and Priority packages typically arrive within 2-3 days. UPS Ground packages typically arrive within 3-5 business days.
- At the time of shipping, you will receive a USPS tracking number via email.
- In the case that your package has not arrived after 15 days, we will consider it lost and send a replacement.
- We gladly ship to any country or locality served by USPS (see full list here) as well as APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- As the importer, you are responsible for all taxes and customs duties.
- At the time of shipping, you will receive a tracking number via email.
- USPS First Class International packages are not traceable. If you want to track your package, please select either USPS Priority International.
- USPS estimates a 2-3 week delivery time, but this can vary greatly depending on your local customs and postal agencies.
- We declare all items as “Merchandise” with the actual amount of your purchase on the customs form. Please don't ask us to modify the amount on the customs form; we can't do it, sorry!
- Your local customs agency may contact you to pay import fees. If they are not able to contact you within a certain time period, they may return the package to us. If this happens and you would like your package resent, we will charge you the actual postage fee to re-ship it.
- If your package has not arrived within 30 days please contact your local customs and postal offices. They may be able to find your package with your phone or customs number.
- In the case that your package has not arrived after 45 days, we will consider it lost and send a replacement. We ask that you wait this long because we have experienced international packages being delivered within this window.
Returns and Exchanges
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- We do accept returns of unused kits. In order to receive a refund, the kit must be received in the same condition it was sent with no parts bent or soldered. The buyer will pay return shipping and the original shipping cost will not be refunded.
- We cannot accept returns of kits that are not in "as received" condition.
- All parts are checked before shipping. If you receive a damaged part, please return it to us for checking. If the part is damaged and shows no signs of use beyond what was needed to asses that it was damaged, we will refund your shipping cost and send a replacement part immediately.
- If you damage a part during building, you can purchase a replacement directly at our cost plus shipping.
- If a part is missing from your kit please contact us. We will send a replacement immediately at our expense.