TSX Screaming Overdrive Colour
- Full Kit
- Step by Step Guide
Mixing pros know that guitar pedals aren't just for guitars. Sometimes only a guitar overdrive can provide just the right aggressive distortion that a vocal, snare drum, or bass needs to cut through.
The TSX Colour is a classic pedal overdrive ported to the Colour format and refined to play nice (but not too nice) with any signal you put through it. The TSX features the recognizable, soft clipping of the "green" blues overdrive, dialed in for line-level signals.
- Original soft clipping circuit
- Effect ranges from "just a bit of crunch" to full-blown signal destruction
- Distortion and frequency response tailored for pro audio
- Compatible with the Colour 500-Series Palette
- Full, step-by-step assembly instructions and guaranteed support
Real analog plugins.
Colour is a new format for analog audio gear designed for and by the DIY community. We took our favorite sounding analog circuits and put them on modules that are small, affordable, and swappable.
The Colour format consists of Colours and Palettes:
Colours are ultra-compact, pluggable analog circuit blocks that impart various types of analog color. Check out our ever-growing selection of Colours. Colours can be designed and released by anyone.