Colour Prototyping PCB Kit
In addition to making true analog processing radically affordable, Colour is also a great platform for experimenting with and designing circuits. Begin learning about audio electronics design or design your own Colour with this development board.
- Prototyping PCB includes labeled buses for ground, power, and audio i/o
- Choose a hue to identify your Colour with the included RGB LED
- Snap-in standoffs and header are not included
- Compatible with the Colour 500-Series Palette Kit
- Kit includes PCB, 8-pin Colour connector, and nylon standoffs
Real analog plugins.
Colour is a new format for analog audio gear designed for and by the DIY community. We took our favorite sounding analog circuits and put them on modules that are small, affordable, and swappable.
The Colour format consists of Colours and Palettes:
Colours are ultra-compact, pluggable analog circuit blocks that impart various types of analog color. Check out our ever-growing selection of Colours. Colours can be designed and released by anyone.