Bumblebee Pro Audio
Bb-D2 Active DI Kit
- Full Kit
- Step by Step Guide
The Bb-D2 is a premium direct box that reflects Bumblebee Audio's no-compromise design attitude. The active circuitry is all discrete, featuring matched JFETs, and the output transformer is a custom designed to compliment the active stage.
All of this sweating the details has resulted in a world-class DI that captures instruments with natural clarity and just a tiny bit of analog finesse. The JFET input stage ensures a high input impedance, making the DI great for high-Z sources such as passive guitar/bass pickups, Rhodes, and piezos.
The Bb-D2 is also beginner friendly. The comes with every part needed to build the DI and is accompanied by a step-by-step instruction guide.
- Neutrik connectors
- Exceptionally high input impedance of 10 MOhms
- Powered by +48V phantom power
- Electronic ground lift for breaking ground loops
- Discrete transistor-based
- Drilled and punched, powder coated and silk-screened enclosure