Podcast #4: Being a DIYer, Studio Owner, and Engineer with Marc Alan Goodman of Strange Weather Brooklyn June 22, 2012 16:22 3 Comments
After my camera ran out of batteries, we sat down and chatted about lots of DIY stuff.
- Becoming your own studio tech
- The ecstasy and agony of trying to do everything yourself
- Marc's involvement in the Harrison Ford Filter project
- Marc's thoughts on the LAZ EQN, Neve-style EQ (of which he built 16!)
- How DIY is as old as the profession of audio engineering
- DIY: business or hobby?
- Electricity as the true medium of a recording engineer
- The vintage U87 project (of which he built 3!)